[webkit-qt] Flash plugin resize problem

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles at elpauer.org
Thu Oct 22 03:29:03 PDT 2009

Hello,

(cross-posted to Webkit-Qt and Konqueror mailing lists because this
fails on both)

I'm having trouble with QtWebKit from Qt 4.6 beta1 and Konqueror trunk
when resizing Flash plugins. On QtWebKit it somewhat works (the
"canvas" for the plugin is resized) but not quite (the plugin output
is not repainted).

You can download an example from http://www.elpauer.org/tmp/demo3.tar.gz .
Tested and works fine with Safari 4.0.3 on
Mac, Firefox 3.5.3 on Linux and Opera 10.0 on Linux. With Konqueror
trunk, it makes nspluginviewer crash. With Arora or any other QtWebKit
browser I have tested, it does not repaint the plugin output.

Copyright (just in case :-) ) :
- The image is taken from
http://www.fsoft.it/panorama/PTViewer/images/chaberton.jpg
- The krpano.swf is the KrPano 1.0.8 beta8 demo plugin from
http://www.krpano.com

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org