[webkit-qt] weekly status meeting

Simon Hausmann simon.hausmann at nokia.com
Tue Nov 24 04:41:35 PST 2009

On Friday 20 November 2009 Hausmann Simon (Nokia-D-Qt/Oslo), wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is the usual, friendly reminder to the weekly status meeting for the
> upcoming Monday on IRC in #qtwebkit at ~15:00 Oslo time[1]
>
> I propose an almost trivial Agenda:
>
> 	http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/QtWebKitJournal#Week48

Minutes updated at above URL. The list of good and bad things from the past
months is a good read and gives us I think a rather clear direction of where
we need to go.

I think on the positive side there's a trend towards improved quality of API
and implementation as well as improved team work across the sites.

But clearly we're "not there yet" in terms of the implementation quality. For
the API development we seem to frequently hit barriers of our own
understanding of web technologies.

Simon