[webkit-jobs] Unique Webkit Opportunity at The Weather Channel!
john.menzies at weather.com
Tue Mar 12 13:07:09 PDT 2013
The Weather Channel is seeking a software architect/developer with
extensive experience in developing with Webkit for a unique, fun, and
exciting contract opportunity to work on our television products!
Here is the background & experience required to be successful:
- Expertise in C, C++, HTML5
- Excellent knowledge of the WebKit codebase
- Active contributor to WebKit (reviewer/committer)
- WebCore architecture
- HTML page loading, parsing, rendering
- 2D graphics libraries
- Excellent debugging skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Strong ability to learn new technologies in a short time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Not required, but very nice to have:
- OpenGL and/or WebGL
- Browser security
- Multi-threaded browsers
- Multi-process browsers
- Familiarity with graphics pipelines and layout algoritms
For details and to apply, contact Ronnie Battle (technical recruiter) at
ronnie.battle at weather.com or John Menzies (director of engineering) at
john.menzies at weather.com.
The Weather Channel is a cross-platform media and technology company that
provides weather data and information to its customers on a variety of
cable, web, mobile, and tablet platforms. Its cable and satellite broadcast
is seen in over 100 million homes.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the webkit-jobs