[webkit-jobs] WebKit Job Opportunity for Posting
drutledg at adobe.com
Mon Nov 28 09:51:03 PST 2011
Computer Scientist - Web Scripting and Innovation
Adobe's Web standards platform group is incubating, prototyping, proposing and implementing new Web features. The new Web features typically come from the group's interaction with the Web community, the Adobe product teams and interactions in different standards organizations. Prototypes are developed in WebKit and, when ready, a specification proposal is made to the appropriate standard body (typically the W3C) along with a prototype demonstrating the new feature and its value. For example, the Web standards platform group has recently proposed and prototyped the CSS Regions, CSS Exclusions and CSS Shaders features. The group works closely with the different Adobe product groups to identify product opportunities for the new features and identify priorities.
* The ideal candidate is someone how wants to make the programming life of other developers easier and wants to participate in proposing new features for tomorrow's Web scripting.
* Minimum of a MSCS or a BSCS and 2 years experience with WebKit/Standards/Open Source development.
* Strong experience in developing Virtual Machines and/or Compilers.
* Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with our partners.
* Possess a sense of accountability in meeting commitments and expectations.
* Experience working on open source projects.
Please email your resume for immediate consideration to webkitjobs at adobe.com<mailto:webkitjobs at adobe.com>.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the webkit-jobs