[webkit-jobs] SR Architect - Television Services
D.Gerring at cablelabs.com
Wed Mar 17 13:44:19 PDT 2010
Senior Architect - Television Services Web Client
Revolutionize Television On The Web
You don't get a second chance to be one of the first engineers to define the next generation of Web client software for Internet connected entertainment devices. Why not put your talents to work designing and developing Web-browser, Ajax and other Web 2.0 technology that meets content and consumer electronic provider demands?
* Ideally, you will have demonstrated experience designing and developing the internals of Web-browsers, WebKit and Qt.
* This position is responsible for charting new ground and requires demonstrated success in defining new technical directions and leading technical teams in idea acceptance and realization.
* A BS Computer Science is good. An MS Computer Science is great.
* 12 years software development success.
* Experience as technical lead on browser and windowing system development projects.
* Demonstrated hands-on achievements in developing browser internals, W3C DOM and embedded Web clients are vital. Webkit experience is especially important. Embedded graphics experience is desirable.
* Significant experience developing complex Web-based client-server applications with associated back-end database systems in a high availability, high volume environment.
This is a full time role based near Boulder, CO and offers terrific benefits, great work environment, work-life balance and more. Check it out at www.cablelabs.com<http://www.cablelabs.com>.
Email CV/resumes to resumes at cablelabs.com<mailto:resumes at cablelabs.com>
d.gerring at cablelabs.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the webkit-jobs