[webkit-help] wincairo 32bit no longer supported?

Thomas Brodt thomas.brodt.lists at porabo.ch
Wed May 4 10:32:26 PDT 2022

Hi all,

after some time I tried to build a new version of the wincairo version
of WebKit on Windows.

It seems however, that 32bit is no longer supported, as all
configuration files for 32 have been dropped, the --win32 build
parameter is gone and the requirements dll package has 64bit dlls only.

Is this true? And can someone give me a hint what the last available
version for 32bit was or around what time 32bit was support was removed?

thanks a lot for any hint!
Thomas