[webkit-help] Error When Building Webkit using Xcode

Alexey Proskuryakov ap at webkit.org
Tue Sep 14 09:17:05 PDT 2021

> 13 сент. 2021 г., в 7:11 PM, tenghu guo <guotenghu at gmail.com> написал(а):
>
> Thanks Alexey!
>
> that TestWebKitAPI is a test project built after WebKit is built, so perhaps you have everything that you need at this point?
>
> I successfully run the Webkit project. But I had assertion once the project started. I can start another thread for it.
>
>  It could well be that you happened to pull a revision that was legitimately failing to build
>
> Do you know which version of Webkit is stable and can be used for debugging? How can I get the info?

The best way to see the latest revision that builds successfully for your platform is by looking at the builders column on our CI page, <http://build.webkit.org/dashboard/ <http://build.webkit.org/dashboard/>>. Test results could be of interest too, but are harder to interpret. As long as nothing has dozens of crashes, it's probably OK for development and debugging.

- Alexey