[webkit-help] Compiling webkit on windows.

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 22:53:44 PST 2020

Hi.

Thanks for the quick response.

I pulled from the git mirror earlier today.
to get WebKitAuxiliaryLibrary.zip I ran the command as documented:

> cd Tools\Scripts
> perl update-webkit

which is supposed to download that lib and extract it to the
WebKitLibraries folder.

$ perl .\Tools\Scripts\update-webkit-auxiliary-libs
Checking for newer version of WebKitAuxiliaryLibrary.zip...
Free to wrong pool 10b6e70 not 9500690069c1fc30 at
C:/Perl64/site/lib/IO/Socket/SSL.pm line 2739.

So nothing really.

If I clean the build directory, and re-run the perl webkit-build then
I get an identical output as yours, except that it exits early with
the ICU not found error.