[webkit-help] How to add to "Applications using WebKit" wiki page?

Douglas Ward dsward at arkphone.com
Fri Mar 31 05:10:32 PDT 2017

Hello - I'm requesting guidance on how to add a new item to
the  "Applications using WebKit" Trac wiki page at this URL -

https://trac.webkit.org/wiki/Applications%20using%20WebKit#WebDevelopmentApplications

I registered a new account in the trac form, but after login, it did not
enable any wiki editing privileges.  A search of the list archives
indicates the wiki had a spam problem at some point, so perhaps only
verified contributors can edit the wiki?

The item I request to add for the "Web Development Applications" category
is like this, consistent with other items -

+++++++++++++++++

macSVG - ArkPhone LLC

* Open Source
* Mac

macSVG is a WebKit-based open-source macOS application for designing and
editing Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) content for HTML5 web pages, mobile
apps, animation design, and general graphics usage.

The preferred link for "macSVG" is the open source project:

https://github.com/dsward2/macSVG

(There is a companion website at http://macsvg.org).

Any help getting macSVG added to the "Applications using WebKit" wiki page
is greatly appreciated.

thanks,
Doug Ward