[webkit-help] WebKitLegacy on iOS

Pavel Kapinos kapinos at twobytesoftware.com
Mon Apr 10 10:02:59 PDT 2017

Hi,

I git WebKit from webkit.org build it for device and embedded WebKitLegacy and WebCore into iOS app. Then loaded and run app on device no problem! App instantiates WebView and loads URL into it and it all works great - except I can't add that instance of WebView as subview to UIView as it is a WAKView apparently Did I miss something here or when compiling and building WebKit? I need WebView as opposed to UIWebView WKWebView as WebView give access to DOM which is what I need. Thank you very much!

Cheers,
Pavel.