[webkit-help] wincairo requirements has no 32bit libs/dlls

Thomas Brodt thomas.brodt.lists at porabo.ch
Fri Oct 28 14:04:55 PDT 2016

Hi Alex

thanks for your prompt answer, I didn't notice the zip file on github
contains more than the downloaded one by webkit build. In the meanwhile
I built the requirements from the sources and copied them over to the
webkit build.

After some time without WebKit builds, I have set up a new VM to build
with the new cmake environment without cygwin. The WebKit build requires
two libs for WTF as icuin.lib and icuuc.lib, while the
WinCairoRequirements builds them as libicuin.lib and libicuuc.lib. So
ninja stops missing the icuin.lib file. Has this changed?

Shouldn't the requirements dll be updated for that?

Or is something wrong in my settings?

Thomas