No subject

Tue May 3 15:05:30 PDT 2016

using WebKit, it seems that I need to build the entire codebase by running
build-webkit each time I want to test a new change I made. Given that it *takes
about 90 min to run the build* on my laptop, this seems like an inefficient
way of developing webkit.

I am trying to modify WebKit <https://webkit.org/> for my own purposes. I
do not plan to ship my modifications to the official codebase.

How would I check that the changes I make to WebKit did not break anything?
For instance, I am making changes to the file
WebKit/Source/WebCore/dom/Element.cpp and would like to test them
incrementally.