[webkit-help] WebInspectorUI cannot find RuntimeAgent

Konstantin Tokarev annulen at yandex.ru
Thu Mar 24 09:26:13 PDT 2016

Hello,

I'm porting old code of Inspector integration to current WebKit trunk. Now when I activate Inspector, I get following error:

ReferenceError: Can't find variable: RuntimeAgent (at RuntimeManager.js:33:21)

I'm loading page Source/WebInspectorUI/UserInterface/Main.html, InspectorInstrumentation::registerInstrumentingAgents() is invoked.

Could you help me to find a good place where to start debugging?
Where is the code which should create RuntimeAgent variable?

Thank you in advance!

--
Regards,
Konstantin