[webkit-help] Testing modifications to Webkit efficiently

Gyuyoung Kim gyuyoung.kim at webkit.org
Sun Jul 24 20:09:49 PDT 2016

>> From reading the documentation on using WebKit, it seems that I need to
build the entire codebase by running build-webkit each time I want to test
a new change I made. Given that it takes about 90 min to run the build on
my laptop, this seems like an inefficient way of developing webkit.

>Incremental rebuilds usually take much less time.

If you're using WebKit GTK port, there are some tips to speed up build time.

- https://trac.webkit.org/wiki/WebKitGTK/SpeedUpBuild

gyuyoung.