[webkit-help] Image save and repainting inside webkit

ankit srivastav ank.cpp at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 21:18:13 PST 2016

Hi All,

Working on a webkit DRT test case media/video-canvas-drawing-output.html .
Test is getting failed on Win environment with only 1 pixel value
difference.
But is working fine on linux.
Is this test should be added in the skipped list for windows ?
Is their is some difference in clourspace management on win and Linux
environment ?

TIA.
Ankit