No subject

Tue Jan 27 15:54:36 PST 2015

is live until the page is destroyed.

The closest you will find to a page being "ready" comes from the layout
milestones.
Look LayoutMilestoneFlag in WebCore.
DidFirstPaintAfterSuppressedIncrementalRendering may be the easiest for
what you are trying to do.
> 2) To Store images, so that after page gets rendered ,we can repaint
> them again after doing some modifications.
>
> The problem is- Is it possible to repaint only the saved images again ?
> And if yes is their any way to do that.
After you replaced the image buffer, use imageChanged().

> TIA..

--------------040206020100080307050700

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
      webkit-dev.<br>
      On 07/03/2015 05:02, ankit srivastav wrote:<br>
cite="mid:CADgS8S0p_HjMLqTFmVJ6w8HE6Ri-_W-scU34r2iDT-tjVpQ_Sw at mail.gmail.com"
      type="cite">
            Thanks for your reply.<br>
          But may be you took the question into a different direction.
          We are trying to make changes into Webkit code, so that the
          functionality works for each and every application/Webpage. <br>
          when the whole Web Page is rendered.<br>
    There is no real concept of "the full page is rendered" in a web
    engine. From the engine perspective, once a page has started its
    execution, it is live until the page is destroyed.<br>
    The closest you will find to a page being "ready" comes from the
    layout milestones.<br>
    Look LayoutMilestoneFlag in WebCore.
    DidFirstPaintAfterSuppressedIncrementalRendering may be the easiest
    for what you are trying to do.<br>
cite="mid:CADgS8S0p_HjMLqTFmVJ6w8HE6Ri-_W-scU34r2iDT-tjVpQ_Sw at mail.gmail.com"
      type="cite">
          page gets rendered ,we can repaint them again after doing some
          modifications.<br>
          repaint only the saved images again ?<br>
          that.<br>
    After you replaced the image buffer, use imageChanged().<br>
cite="mid:CADgS8S0p_HjMLqTFmVJ6w8HE6Ri-_W-scU34r2iDT-tjVpQ_Sw at mail.gmail.com"
      type="cite">
webkit-help mailing list
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:webkit-help at lists.webkit.org">webkit-help at lists.webkit.org</a>