[webkit-help] Mobile support in WinCairo port

Brent Fulgham bfulgham at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 22:12:33 PST 2015

I’ve been running through the full set of Windows layout tests, and have found that several of the ViewPort tests fail.

It’s likely that there are some small bits of the IWebView/IWebFrame stuff that is not fully connected to the WebCore viewport pieces. It might not be much work to fix it.

A great first step would be to take a look at the LayoutTests viewport tests and figure out why they don’t work. These live in ‘LayoutTests/fast/viewport’ and are currently skipped on Windows.

Thanks,

-Brent