[webkit-help] NPAPI plugins

Kotteeswaran E kotteeswaran at lukup.com
Thu Dec 10 03:58:22 PST 2015

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

My concern is that as Google says, the NPAPI plugins are having security
issues as they plugins are available to the hackers.

We plan to implement PPAPI & NACL in webkit instead of NPAPI

--
Thanks & regards,
E. Kotteeswaran | Tech Lead – DVB Middleware

M: +91 94811 34803 | e: kotteeswaran at lukup.com <xyz at lukup.com>

--

*This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or
otherwise protected from disclosure and solely for the use of the person(s)

*Internet correspondence is not secure and neither Lukup Media Pvt. Ltd.
nor the sender accepts responsibility for viruses or other forms of data
corruption caused by such. It is your responsibility to scan this e-mail
and any attachments for viruses. Neither Lukup Media Pvt. Ltd. nor the
sender does accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of
this message or attachments that arise as a result of e-mail transmission. *