[webkit-help] Error running update-webkit script

Vienneau, Christopher cvienneau at ea.com
Fri Aug 21 11:00:03 PDT 2015

Alex I have worked around the problem as you have suggested:

·         Setup Dependencies

o   Webkit.org tells us to download  WebKit Support Libraries<http://developer.apple.com/opensource/internet/webkit_sptlib_agree.html>, and run the scripts ./Tools/Scripts/update-webkit and ./update-webkit –wincairo both scripts claimed I’m not connected to the internet, instead follow the below steps.

§  Download the WebKitSupportLibrary.zip uncompress it to C:\cygwin\home\cvienneau\WebKit-r188436\WebKitLibraries\win

§  View ./Tools/Scripts/update-webkit-auxiliary-libs, from there see that url it downloads https://developer.apple.com/opensource/internet/WebKitAuxiliaryLibrary.zip, uncompress it to C:\cygwin\home\cvienneau\WebKit-r188436\WebKitLibraries\win

§  View ./Tools/Scripts/ update-webkit-wincairo-libs, from there see that url it downloads https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/100779108/WinCairoRequirements.zip, uncompress it to C:\cygwin\home\cvienneau\WebKit-r188436\WebKitLibraries\win

Thanks

Chris