[webkit-help] webkit changes after 10.7.5 regarding fixed font default action in filemaker pro versus Safari and default commands to remedy the discrepancy

Alex Shore ashore at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 22 16:40:01 PDT 2014

Alexey,

You are a genius - of course, since your name and mine are both Alex, I expected nothing less!

Thank you!  You've kept me from having to roll back my machines from 10.9.4 to 10.7.5.

As to the question of why not fix the webpage?  I do not have control of the webpage and I'm not sure they have the resources or inclination to re-code something that works for all the windows users and only (apparently) 1 user that sometimes runs macs has a problem with it.

Anyway, I am trying to avoid re-coding my system that queries their website.  So, hopefully that little chore is put off a few more years.

Thank you again,
Alex