[webkit-help] cacert.pem for Cairo

Sam Hobbs Sam at SimpleSamples.info
Sat Jan 25 20:26:58 PST 2014

I apologize for wasting people's time. There is a reply to the
SourceForge WebKit .Net project that probably provides the answer. Also
see [webkit-help] WebKit+cairo open HTTPS issue & local certificate file
issue
<https://lists.webkit.org/pipermail/webkit-help/2010-June/001210.html>.

Hopefully I just need to find a cacert.pem file that I can use. The
other discussion post says that the certificate needs to be updated but
the link that it provides does not work. I was frantically trying to get
it to work and since I could not get to the link I forgot about that.

I did set the "WEBKIT_IGNORE_SSL_ERRORS" environment variable equal to
"1"  and that got me into the signin page, so that is a good indication
that it will work with a revised cacert.pem file.