[webkit-help] query..

Benjamin Poulain benjamin at webkit.org
Sat Feb 8 12:32:27 PST 2014

Hi

On 08/02/2014 05:24, Deepak Mittal wrote:
> is support for document.all() supported in webkit..?
Yes, it is supported for HTML Documents.
There are a few errors in your example that would prevent it from
working properly (the attribute language on <script> is not closed, the
function name has a typo, etc).

There is a much easier way to find if something is supported or not. If
you go in Safari->Preferences...->Advanced, there is a check box at the
bottom to enable the Web Inspector (Show Develop menu in menu bar).

Once you have that enable, you can use the Web Inspector to experiment
with the engine. Also see
https://www.webkit.org/blog/2518/state-of-web-inspector/ for an small
introduction to the inspector.

Cheers,