[webkit-help] Running JetStream Benchmark StandAlone

Malek Musleh malek.musleh at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 11:06:36 PST 2014

Hi,

So again I have questions specific to the jetstream benchmarks, so not
sure if anyone on this list can help directly.

I was able to set up the benchmarks individually, by modifying the
corresponding setup + payload files to only contain the benchmark of
interest (and each subdirectory contain a separate benchmark).

However, I am having problems getting some of them to work: e.g splay,
container, zlib
,deltablue, pdfjs, typescript, box2d.

In container's case, there are 2 files on the site: container.cpp, and
container.cpp.js. However in the payload setup file, only
container.cpp is referenced.

Separately, is there a way to determine what is causing the Error? All
I see on the webpage is running, then Error message. It does not
indicate what caused the error, missing file, or unable to locate
function, etc. It seems as if all the benchmarks are self-contained --
as in there are no cross-dependent files that need to be placed in the
local folder (except for Reference.js)

Any help or direction would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Malek