[webkit-help] webkit on windows 7.

Martin S Aguila martin.aguila at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 13:54:45 PDT 2014

Hello Everyone

I have a question related to build webkit on windows 7.
I followed the instructions and I was able to complete a successful build
on my machine (and it works pretty well).
The problem appears when I want to use these binaries in a different
machine, I get several errors related to missed dlls and libraries.
I was wondering if there is any way to build webkit to a single executable
that includes all the needed libraries?
that would be great since right now if I want to execute webkit in other
machine I need to install directXSDK, visual studio and other dependencies.

thanks!