[webkit-help] How to make all run-webkit-tests test pass? Or is it possible?

徐征 xz911jp at yahoo.co.jp
Tue Sep 3 06:43:30 PDT 2013

Hi,

I am not familiar with layout test of webkit. I created some patch but
hope it is easy to find any degression via layout test.

Everytime, I create some patch, I just run
|Tools/Script/run-webkit-tests and all the time there are many fail(more
than 100).|
||I think maybe I just use wrong option for this script.
|It there anyway to pass all the test in run-webkit-tests?
Or, if it is normal that not all test are passed, is there any way to
confirm degression efficient?

I am using OSX10.8.4.
And I find in http://www.webkit.org/quality/testing.html, it is written
that "Regression tests must be run on Leopard", should I run test on
Leopard?