[webkit-help] How to implement the function with an argument array

國廣高幸 kunihiro at fsi.co.jp
Tue Oct 15 09:09:40 PDT 2013

Hello everyone.

I am trying to customize your own browser on Windows.
I would like to add to the object of JavaScript functions like following,
it is a function of the Array return value or function, with argument
to an Array of numbers and strings.
(For example, Navigator.funciton_a (), etc.)
As we add this function, please tell me how to implement the source and IDL.
Or please tell me if there is a source that can be helpful.

var ret = function_a("a", "b", new Array(10, "abcde"))
ret_array = function_b("a", "b")

Thanks
Takayuki Kunihiro