[webkit-help] Running tests on Windows

Bear Travis betravis at adobe.com
Tue Oct 1 12:56:53 PDT 2013

Hi All,

I have a quick question. I have a build of the AppleWin port working on 64-bit Windows 7. But while I can use run-safari to launch a browser, run-webkit-tests runs immediately and returns without running any tests. I've tried doing a dry-run, and running on a subset of tests, but it just doesn't seem to want to work.

Does anyone have any ideas for what I might be missing, or even just any tips for how to get more info on why run-webkit-tests may be crashing? I assume it's crashing somewhere in the script and just not outputting anything to the terminal.

Thanks for your help,
-Bear