[webkit-help] Older WebKit nightlies keep crashing

Alexey Proskuryakov ap at webkit.org
Mon May 13 16:21:48 PDT 2013

On May 13, 2013, at 3:50 PM, Daniel Trebbien <dtrebbien at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am running Mac OS 10.7.5 and I have Safari 6.0.4 installed.
>
> Is anyone else seeing this problem?  Is there a way around it?

Sometimes a Safari update breaks compatibility with older nightlies, so this is expected. There is no real workaround, aside from using an earlier Safari release.

What is the bug you are looking into? I may be able to bisect more easily, as long as there is a reliable way to reproduce the issue for me.

- WBR, Alexey Proskuryakov