[webkit-help] need help to sole this error

santhosh dhamodharan ssanthshtech at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 23:13:59 PDT 2013

*hi

    iam following this script
https://github.com/rkudiyarov/ClutterWebkit.git got errors at make  help me
to solve this

*
*on clutter webkit

*  CXX    WebCore/svg/libwebkit_clutter_1_0_la-SVGZoomAndPan.lo
  CXX    WebCore/svg/libwebkit_clutter_1_0_la-SVGZoomEvent.lo
  CXX    WebCore/platform/libwebkit_clutter_1_0_la-ScrollAnimatorWin.lo
  CXX
WebCore/bindings/js/libwebkit_clutter_1_0_la-ScriptControllerClutter.lo
  CXX    WebCore/platform/text/libwebkit_clutter_1_0_la-TextCodecICU.lo
  CXX
WebCore/platform/text/libwebkit_clutter_1_0_la-TextBreakIteratorICU.lo
  CXX
WebCore/platform/graphics/cairo/libwebkit_clutter_1_0_la-FontCacheFreeType.lo
  CXX
WebCore/platform/graphics/cairo/libwebkit_clutter_1_0_la-FontCustomPlatformData.lo
  CXX
WebCore/platform/graphics/cairo/libwebkit_clutter_1_0_la-FontPlatformDataFreeType.lo
  CXX
WebCore/platform/graphics/cairo/libwebkit_clutter_1_0_la-GlyphPageTreeNodeCairo.lo
  CXX
WebCore/platform/graphics/cairo/libwebkit_clutter_1_0_la-SimpleFontDataCairo.lo
  CXX    WebKit/clutter/webkit/libwebkit_clutter_1_0_la-webkitenumtypes.lo
  CXX    JavaScriptCore/wtf/libJavaScriptCore_la-HashTable.lo
  CXX    JavaScriptCore/wtf/libJavaScriptCore_la-MainThread.lo
In file included from ../../WebKit/clutter/webkit/webkitwebview.h:35,
                 from ././WebKit/clutter/webkit/webkitenumtypes.h:70,
                 from WebKit/clutter/webkit/webkitenumtypes.cpp:6:
../../WebKit/clutter/webkit/webkitactor.h:67:7: warning: no newline at end
of file
  CXX    JavaScriptCore/wtf/libJavaScriptCore_la-MD5.lo
  CXX    JavaScriptCore/wtf/libJavaScriptCore_la-PageAllocation.lo
  CXX    JavaScriptCore/wtf/libJavaScriptCore_la-RandomNumber.lo
  CXX    JavaScriptCore/wtf/libJavaScriptCore_la-RefCountedLeakCounter.lo
  CXX    JavaScriptCore/wtf/libJavaScriptCore_la-TCSystemAlloc.lo
In file included from ../../JavaScriptCore/wtf/TCSystemAlloc.cpp:38:
../../JavaScriptCore/wtf/TCSpinLock.h:41:48: error: sched.h: No such file
or directory
  CXX
JavaScriptCore/wtf/libJavaScriptCore_la-ThreadIdentifierDataPthreads.lo
  CXX    JavaScriptCore/wtf/libJavaScriptCore_la-Threading.lo
  CXX    JavaScriptCore/wtf/libJavaScriptCore_la-ThreadingPthreads.lo
In file included from ../../JavaScriptCore/wtf/TCSystemAlloc.cpp:38:
../../JavaScriptCore/wtf/TCSpinLock.h: In function ‘void
TCMalloc_SlowLock(volatile unsigned int*)’:
../../JavaScriptCore/wtf/TCSpinLock.h:138: error: ‘sched_yield’ was not
declared in this scope
make[1]: *** [JavaScriptCore/wtf/libJavaScriptCore_la-TCSystemAlloc.lo]
Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/emo2/Music/ClutterWebkit/ClutterWebkit-master/ClutterWebkit/ClutterWebkit-master/WebKitBuild/Debug'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Failed to build WebKit using 'make'!

then from here copied binaries and headers
ftp://sourceware.org/pub/pthreads-win32/

gives error as

*** Warning: linker path does not have real file for library -lpthread.
*** you link to this library. But I can only do this if you have a
*** shared version of the library, which you do not appear to have
*** because I did check the linker path looking for a file starting
*** with libpthread but no candidates were found. (…for file magic test)

*** Warning: linker path does not have real file for library -licuin.
*** you link to this library. But I can only do this if you have a
*** shared version of the library, which you do not appear to have
*** because I did check the linker path looking for a file starting
*** with libicuin and none of the candidates passed a file format test
*** using a file magic. Last file checked:
/home/emo2/Music/clutter-cross/lib/libpng14.dll.a

*** Warning: linker path does not have real file for library -licuuc.
*** you link to this library. But I can only do this if you have a
*** shared version of the library, which you do not appear to have
*** because I did check the linker path looking for a file starting
*** with libicuuc and none of the candidates passed a file format test
*** using a file magic. Last file checked:
/home/emo2/Music/clutter-cross/lib/libpng14.dll.a
*** The inter-library dependencies that have been dropped here will be
*** automatically added whenever a program is linked with this library
*** or is declared to -dlopen it.

*** Since this library must not contain undefined symbols,
*** because either the platform does not support them or
*** it was explicitly requested with -no-undefined,
*** libtool will only create a static version of it.
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/emo2/Music/ClutterWebkit/ClutterWebkit-master/WebKitBuild/Debug’