[webkit-help] Simple question from a newbie

Eric eric at minerbits.com
Sun Jun 9 00:28:12 PDT 2013

Hello Again,

Well, basically I want a copy of the nightly build so that I can keep up-to-date
with bug fixes, enhancement, new feature, etc.

For example I've run into a bug whose behavior shows up in Chrome and a small
webkit-Trident combo browser whose name I can't recall right now. I reported to
Chrome but haven't heard anything in reply. So I wanted to check the nightly to
see if it's there or not.

Eric