[webkit-help] some strange bug of chrome : meta tag name = viewport

kim sang-hurn fury8208 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 00:45:57 PST 2013

I use Chrome version 24.0.1312.57 m.

This is my source code.

<head>
/>
maximum-scale=1, minimum-scale=1, width=device-width, height=device-height,
target-densitydpi=device-dpi" />
</head>
<script>

alert(window.innerWidth);
</script>

I watch interesting things. Do you have any idea why it happens?
when I dragged html file to chrome. It is fine.
But if I clicked the file then It returns sometime width of browser window
and sometimes zero.
It happens more after I dragged file to browser.

This is log:
* initial state(tab number : 1, h.html loaded, width : 1062)
* dragged html file to browser : "1062" alarmed
* click html file : "1062" alarmed
* dragged html file to browser : "1062" alarmed
* click html file : "1062" alarmed
* dragged html file to browser : "1062" alarmed
* click html file : "0" alarmed

I also try it with "width : 880". It is same. Is this bug? or some kind of
delay?