[webkit-help] Help to locate the bug about inline-block&float of div

lizhilong jy_lizl at cn.fujitsu.com
Thu Dec 19 00:21:05 PST 2013

Hi

I'm working on the old webkit version(before 2012/10/2).
Then I meet with some problems.The description of problem is as follows.
The top div has three sub div tags.
the first div's style is" float: left; width:50%;height:25px;" .
the second div's style is" float: left; width:100%;height:75px;" .
the third div's style is" height:150px;width:50%; display:inline-block".

In expect, the three sub-div should be displayed from top to bottom in
order.
But in my browser ,the third div is displayed on the right hand of the
second div, and top aligned with the first div.

I think third div displayed as block or inline is decided by the first div's
position.
About display result and test case, Please look at the attach file of the
email.
Is there somebody know whether there are some bugs or points about this
problem?

Best regards.
Li zhilong