[webkit-help] Building WebKit on Windows

Bear Travis betravis at adobe.com
Thu Aug 29 14:31:36 PDT 2013

Hi again folks!

I did eventually get WebKit to build (yippee!), but it has started failing again recently and I was hoping the problem sounded familiar to someone.

I am currently getting a bunch of errors when building the WebKit target, mainly:
C:\cygwin\home\user\WebKit\WebKitLibraries\win\Include\CFNetwork/CFURLConnection.h(336): error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'dispatch_queue_t'

I looked a bit earlier in the build output and also saw this, though I'm not sure if it's related:
C:\cygwin\home\user\WebKit\Source\WebKit\WebKit.vcxproj\WebKit\WebKitPreBuild.cmd : VCEnd The system cannot find the file path specified. File not found

Thanks for bearing with me as I get this up and running. Help is much appreciated,
-Bear Travis