[webkit-help] FW: Rebuild webkit for IOS

Benjamin Poulain benjamin at webkit.org
Fri Aug 9 02:04:19 PDT 2013

Hi Claudio,

On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 1:26 AM, Claudio Scolari [fabbricadigitale] <
C.Scolari at fabbricadigitale.it> wrote:

>  I am an IOS developer and i need to rebuild the framework for IOS
> platform but i never did this operation.
>
>  there is someone  that can help me? i want just some background
> information with the Xcode setting.
>
>  Sorry for the newbie question!

It is simply not possible.
You can easily build WebKit from webkit.org for OS X, but not for iOS.

On iOS you can use UIWebView to integrate WebKit into your application.
Webkit.org is not the best place to get help about iOS WebKit, you will get
more information on the iOS Dev Center on developer.apple.com

Benjamin