[webkit-help] JavaScriptCore GC on background thread?

Spencer Kohan spencerkohan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 07:29:18 PDT 2013

I'm attempting to use JavaScriptCore in a real-time application, and I'm
running into long pauses for garbage collection as memory usage increases.
 I've been digging into the GC implementation in an effort to improve
performance, and I've noticed some references to the compiler directive
'PARALLEL_GC' throughout the code, which makes me wonder if there's already
support for multi-threaded GC, and if so how to enable it.

Thanks,
Spencer