[webkit-help] Opening new webview's and IFrames

Arvin Bhatnagar arvinb at columbus.rr.com
Sun Apr 14 03:16:35 PDT 2013

Hi List,

Using WebKit/WebView I am opening a new web view when
'webView:createWebViewWithRequest:' is called. The image WebKit.jpg attached
shows my results where the Iframe is not lining up. Other browsers using
WebKit such as Chrome and Firefox are not exhibiting this same behavior
(example attached as Chrome.jpg). I must be missing some flag or something
very simple, but not sure exactly where to begin. Can someone please assist?

Thanks,
Arvin