[webkit-help] WinCairoRequirements problem.

Ben Short ben at benshort.co.uk
Wed Apr 10 13:09:40 PDT 2013

I've been trying to build webkit today but get the following problem. I've
tried a fresh checkout as well.

$ Tools/Scripts/build-webkit --wincairo --release
Checking Last-Modified date of WinCairoRequirements.zip...

Downloading WinCairoRequirements.zip...

[/tmp/webkitlibsFUs8yt_/WinCairoRequirements.zip]
  End-of-central-directory signature not found.  Either this file is not
  a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive.  In the
  latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on
  the last disk(s) of this archive.
unzip:  cannot find zipfile directory in one of
/tmp/webkitlibsFUs8yt_/WinCairoRequirements.zip or
        /tmp/webkitlibsFUs8yt_/WinCairoRequirements.zip.zip, and cannot
find /tmp/webkitlibsFUs8yt_/WinCairoRequirements
.zip.ZIP, period.
Couldn't unzip WinCairoRequirements.zip. at
/home/Ben.Short/WebKit/Tools/Scripts/update-webkit-dependency line 120.
Died at Tools/Scripts/update-webkit-wincairo-libs line 41.
Died at Tools/Scripts/build-webkit line 246.