[webkit-help] Are nightly builds for the wincairo builds available?

Thomas Brodt thomas.brodt.lists at porabo.ch
Wed Apr 10 07:46:48 PDT 2013

I use wincairo and have a display problem on Windows XP (only on XP I
have a blank display, but working links - if you find them on the blank
page). Windows 7 works fine.

My last build is rather old and I would like to see if the problem is
still present with an actual build.

Unfortunately my virtual machine for building webkit doesn't work any
more and I would need a new build rather urgently.

Can I download latest wincairo builds from somewhere?

Thanks in advance

Thomas