[webkit-help] update-webkit just can not finish...

Gyuyoung Kim gyuyoung at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 00:22:39 PDT 2012

In my linux box, update-webkit script is working well. It looks this is
your local environment problem. I wonder how did you clone WebKit. by git
or by svn ?

If you didn't clone webkit by other ways, please clone WebKit again
according to below instruction,
http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/UsingGitWithWebKit

Gyuyoung

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 10:07 AM, 柳正来 <lzl124631x at 163.com> wrote:

> for building the webkit project, i have to run update-webkit script first,
> but this script just keep download some images and .js files refer to a
> folder named LayoutTests. i don't think the stuffs in concerning folder is
> necessary for building webkit project. what should i do? i've wait for the
> update-script for almost 2days... QaQ

- Gyuyoung