[webkit-help] API tests on linux?

Brian Holt brian.holt at samsung.com
Tue Oct 16 02:53:42 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I'd like to run the API tests to see if there are any unit test failures that might cast light on my  HashTable::add() ASSERTION failure.

$ Tools/Scripts/build-api-tests --gtk
TestWebKitAPI is not supported on this platform.

Is there any reason why we don't support the building and running of API tests on linux?

Regards
Brian

Brian Holt
Senior Software Engineer

Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited
Registered number:  03086621
Registered address: Samsung House, 1000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey,
                    Surrey KT16 0PS, England

South Street        Email:  brian.holt at samsung.com<mailto:d.nomiyama at samsung.com>
Staines             Fax:    +44 (0)1784 428620
MIDDLESEX           Office: +44 (0)1784 428600 (ext 380)
TW18 4QE
England