[webkit-help] Reg. Compilation error occur during build WebKit.

Vicky Tux ssseintr2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 21:04:01 PDT 2012

Hi Arunprasad,

Thanks for your input.

Already i try this method. But same compilation error occur "Argument list
is too long" during build WebKit.

Any other solution for solve this issue.

Regards,
Muthu.

On 8 Oct 2012 16:07, <ararunprasad at gmail.com> wrote:

move webkit source directory nearer to / and try with that. ie. dont keep
webkit source directory in long directory structure.

for instance,

/opt/test/svn/latest/new/webkit/

ln -s /opt/test/svn/latest/new/webkit/ /opt/new

so the long path is converted to shorter one. hope this help u.