[webkit-help] PLUGIN_PROXY_FOR_VIDEO?

Arunprasad Rajkumar ararunprasad at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 02:23:48 PST 2012

Hello Developers,

As per my understanding PLUGIN_PROXY_FOR_VIDEO tries to use plugin to
playback <video>,</audio> elements. But I don't find any real
implementation still.

I need some information regarding proxy implementation.

Do the plugin which needs to act like a proxy for Audio/Video Elements must
implement all the methods specified by html5 AV spec ? (or) It can just
expose the methods which are expected from MediaPlayerPrivateInterface? It
would be nice have some information about this.

I'm investigating what is the intention of PLUGIN_PROXY_FOR_VIDEO code. If
anyone have some information, possible share it.

Thanks in advance.

--
*Arunprasad Rajkumar*
http://in.linkedin.com/in/ararunprasad