[webkit-help] Build errors on Lion

Dave Benson davehbenson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 08:21:49 PDT 2012

To follow up on my last message, I figured out the problem.  It turns out
that I was accidentally using an older version of the XCode command line
tools, rather than the newer version I'd just installed.

To get the build system to use the new tools by default, I had to run the
xcode-select command. This blog post gives more details.
http://blog.whitepeaksoftware.com/2010/02/02/switching-the-xcode-path-using-xcode-select/

Hope this is useful to someone.

Cheers,

D.