[webkit-help] webkit build error

Victor LI rtjava at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 08:58:46 PDT 2012

My host is MAC LION ,and I compile webkit (rev 110389)with the following command:

./build-webkit  --gtk --prefix=/soft/my_shared/  ARCH=x86-64

and get the errors :

 GEN    DerivedSources/WebCore/idl_supplemental_dependencies
  GEN    DerivedSources/webkit/WebKitDOMCustom.h
  GEN    DerivedSources/webkit/WebKitDOMObject.h
  GEN    DerivedSources/webkit/WebKitDOMEventTarget.h
  GEN    DerivedSources/webkit/webkitdom.h
  GEN    DerivedSources/webkit/webkitdomdefines.h
  GEN    stamp-webkitmarshal.cpp
  GEN    stamp-webkitmarshal.h
  GEN    DerivedSources/webkit/WebKitDOMEventTargetPrivate.h
  GEN    DerivedSources/WebKit2/AuthenticationManagerMessageReceiver.cpp
  GEN    DerivedSources/WebKit2/AuthenticationManagerMessages.h
i686-apple-darwin11-llvm-gcc-4.2: warning: '-x c++' after last input file has no effect
i686-apple-darwin11-llvm-gcc-4.2: no input files
Can't call method "fileName" without a package or object reference at ../../Source/WebCore/bindings/scripts/IDLParser.pm line 112.
make: *** [DerivedSources/WebCore/idl_supplemental_dependencies] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs….

Victor LI
rtjava at hotmail.com