[webkit-help] [webkit-dev] NPAPI plugin crashes while calling npnfuncs->invoke in GtkLauncher

souvik.datta at wipro.com souvik.datta at wipro.com
Thu Mar 15 10:27:26 PDT 2012

Yes I am aware of that. That is why I am using npnfuncs->pluginthreadasynccall(). Kindly note  that this same plugin working fine on Firefox.
Can you please tell me whether one should do anything specific for developing a NPAPI plugin for Webkit?

My understanding is that the plugin that I developed for Firefox should also just work for Webkit (GtkLauncher ). For Webkit,  I have only replaced the header files that I had for Firefox with the ones available in path: WebCore/plugins/

-rw-r--r-- 1 souvik souvik 29209 2012-03-15 19:36 npapi.h
-rw-r--r-- 1 souvik souvik 11899 2011-09-27 02:25 npfunctions.h
-rw-r--r-- 1 souvik souvik 16392 2011-09-27 02:25 npruntime.h
-rw-r--r-- 1 souvik souvik  3846 2011-09-27 02:25 nptypes.h