[webkit-help] Contributor requirements?

Zoltan Herczeg zherczeg at webkit.org
Sun Mar 11 01:42:03 PST 2012

There was a discussion about it before and as far as I remember the only
purpose of being contributor is offering auto extension for your name in
bugzilla. So if others will likely CC you to bugs, then you should
definitely become a contributor even before you become a committer. I
couldn't find the mails though..

Regards,
Zoltan

> I don't trust that wiki page because anyone can create an account and add
> himself/herself as a contributor (or committer/reviewer).
>
> http://www.webkit.org/team.html is a better list of contributors, which is
> pulled from
> http://trac.webkit.org/browser/trunk/Tools/Scripts/webkitpy/common/config/committers.py
>
> As far as I understand, some committer/reviewer need to add you
> voluntarily.
>
> - Ryosuke
>
> On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 12:53 PM, Konrad Piascik <kpiascik at rim.com> wrote:
>
>>  What I meant is how to get one's name on the Contributors section of
>> this page?
>> http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/WebKit%20Team
>> Konrad
>> Sent from my BlackBerry on the Rogers Wireless Network

>>> information. Any use of this information by anyone other than the