[webkit-help] Render Tree

Dirk Hünniger hunniger at cip.physik.uni-bonn.de
Wed Jul 25 03:26:59 PDT 2012

Hello,
I am working on the conversion of MediaWiki to LaTeX. Currently I need
to know the relative width of html tables. Of course this information is
partly given in the HTML codes itself. But to get the full information I
need the information a browser displaying the table has got. So I
started to look a webkit, header that there is render tree, which might
possibly contain this information, but I didn't actually find the tree
in the code. Is there the information I need somewhere and can I access
it with a reasonable amount of work.
Yours
   Dirk Hünniger