[webkit-help] compiling webkit for macosx with touchevents

Andrea Medeghini andrea.medeghini at multitouchevolution.com
Fri Jan 27 03:28:22 PST 2012

Hi All,
I'm new to webkit development, so forgive me for stupid questions.
I built successfully webkit on my mac with build-webkit, but it seems that touchevents are not available,
because I cannot create touchevents in javascript (I want to create touchevents programmatically with cocoa DOM binding)
Are touchevents supported on macosx? I don't understand how to enable touchevents, someone can help me, please?

Thanks
Andrea