[webkit-help] Windows Webkit Build - EventListeners

Mike Fairlamb m.fairlamb at netsupportsoftware.com
Fri Jan 6 09:59:14 PST 2012

Hi,

Successfully built and using Windows Webkit build in our application. I am
trying to implement Event Listeners in C++ to handler the mouse clicks
events from the loaded page.

I have implemented the SimpleEventListener from WinLauncher and get the
target element when the mouse is click on the page.

In the handler, I then try and determine what element was click by using
the code below:

   CComPtr<IDOMEventTarget> target = 0;
   HRESULT hr = evt->target(&target);

The return value is E_NOTIMPL, not implemented.

This is not being implemented (obviously ) or I have not built webkit
correctly and have missed out a chunk of code.

Can anyone shred some light on this problem or do I just keep digging!!

Thanks in advanced

Mike