[webkit-help] Layout test baseline font and size

Guhan Lakshmi guhan.lakshmi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 14:02:05 PST 2012

I am working on a port to Linux. When I ran the layout tests on my port, a
lot of the tests that don't specify a font/size are failing because
DumpRenderTree picked a font/size different from the baselined images for
the chrome-linux port. Before I go re-baseline for our port, I would like
to make sure that our port is good by running the layout tests first with
the exactly the same font and size that were used when these baseline
images were checked-in.

My questions are the following:

1. How does DRT pick which font/size as the default?
2. What is the font/size used for the baseline images that are checked-in
for the chrome-linux platform?

Thank you,

GL.